List of the major tax increases coming in 2011:
Increased Income Tax Rates
• Very poor and very rich gets 5% tax increase.
Almost Everyone else gets a 3% tax increase.
Return of the Death Tax—At 55 Percent
• Have $1million(including home) will be taxed at a rate of 55%.
Increased Capital Gains Taxes—To 20 Percent
• The capital gains tax will rise from 15% to 20%.
Increased Dividends Tax –To 39.6 Percent
• The dividend tax will rise from 15% to 39.6%.
Increased Energy Taxes
• Increased energy taxes.
Increased Health Care Taxes
• “The Medicine Cabinet Tax”: Increase medical type taxes.
• “Brand Name Drug Tax”: Increase drug tax.
Increasing in a load of taxes and fee relating to all the bailouts, plans and reforms.